We're making online!
While the libraries are closed, we're still at work - come see what we're up to:
Join us online for Learn Make Share meetups:
Learn Make Share is a weekly series from the ideaLAB team. Every Tuesday we publish a new video to YouTube on a maker topic that you can follow along with, and the following week we host an online discussion about it. For more about a specific Meetup topic, click on the links below:
- Photo Editing with Photopea - September 29
- Sewing Machine Troubleshooting - October 10
- No Sew Costume Accessories - October 17
- Digital Instruments and MIDI in Soundtrap - October 24
- Weaving - October 27
Past Learn Make Share videos:
Make something at home
Tired of screens and videos? We're producing Make It Cards in English and Spanish - project ideas using easy-to-find supplies. Find them distributed at our bookmobile visits, on our Instructables page, or download one here:
- Bookbinding / Encuadernado Con Bolsa De Papel
- DIY Watercolors / Bricolaje de Pintura de Acuarela
- Rock Painting / Pintando Piedras
- Cardboard Box Foosball / Futbolín Hecho Con Caja De Cartón
- Cardboard Tube Critters / Criaturas Hechos Con Tubos de Papel Higiénico
Come get social
Join the ideaLAB Facebook group to share projects, learn about upcoming events, and talk with other local makers.
What is an ideaLAB?
ideaLABs are makerspaces: free community spaces to make things. Do you need to produce videos, create games, make music, or learn about electronics? We aim to provide the tools and resources you need to make your projects happen. The tools available varies from lab to lab - please check the equipment and software lists to find the space that has what you need. The lab is free to anyone – no library card necessary!
Where are they and when are they open?
There are ideaLABs across the Denver Public Library system. Hours and equipment vary by location, but we're all currently closed to the public due to COVID-19.