We're still here for you!
While the library buildings are still closed, we want to help you keep on making!
Learn Something New
You can join us online for these upcoming free, all-ages maker workshops:
- 3D Printed Cookie Cutters
Saturday, March 27, 1 - 2 PM
- Mini Fairy Gardens
Saturday, April 10, 2 - 3 PM
Tired of screens and videos? We're producing Make It Cards in English and Spanish - project ideas using easy-to-find supplies. Find them distributed at our bookmobile visits, on our Instructables page, or download one here:
- Bookbinding / Encuadernado Con Bolsa De Papel
- DIY Watercolors / Bricolaje de Pintura de Acuarela
- Rock Painting / Pintando Piedras
- Cardboard Box Foosball / Futbolín Hecho Con Caja De Cartón
- Cardboard Tube Critters / Criaturas Hechos Con Tubos de Papel Higiénico
- Paperboard Mosaics/ Mosaicos de Cartón
- Cardboard Loom/Telar de Cartón
- Mini Cardboard Cornhole/Cornhole Cartón en Miniatura
- Macrame Plant Holder/Colgador de Plantas en Macramé
Meet Other Makers
Join the ideaLAB Facebook group to share projects, learn about upcoming events, and talk with other local makers.
What is an ideaLAB?
ideaLABs are makerspaces: free community spaces to make things. Do you need to produce videos, create games, make music, or learn about electronics? We aim to provide the tools and resources you need to make your projects happen. The tools available varies from lab to lab - please check the equipment and software lists to find the space that has what you need. The lab is free to anyone – no library card necessary!
Where are they and when are they open?
There are ideaLABs across the Denver Public Library system. Hours and equipment vary by location, but we're all currently closed to the public due to COVID-19.