The Hadley Branch Library ideaLAB is open year-round for drop in hours, five days a week. Some tools require a reservation, see below for details.
- Tuesday - Friday: 1 - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 12 - 4:30 PM
We also run workshops and programs — be sure to check the events & classes calendar regularly!
What's available in the Hadley ideaLAB?
- Music Studio, with audio interface, monitors, MIDI controller and condenser microphone
- Reserve time in the audio recording studio by calling 720-865-0170 or by talking to any Hadley staff member.
- 2 Macs, 2 PCs with Adobe Creative Cloud and other modeling and design software
- Sewing machine
- Lulzbot Mini 3D printer - Lulzbot Mini 3D printer (by reservation)
- Use of the 3D printer in the ideaLAB requires a reservation. To make a reservation call the branch at 720-865-0170 or talk to a staff member inside the branch. Appointments are limited to 1 session per person per week. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance
- Digital embroidery machine
- Cricut cutting machine
- Soldering iron
- Wacom Intuos pen tablet
- Assorted hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, specialized driver sets)
- and much more - come visit us!