This location remains closed for most public operations during the COVID-19 pandemic including ideaLAB services and appointments. Find out what services are available during the closure.
The Hadley Branch Library ideaLAB is open year-round, and our open lab hours are all ages:
- Monday - Tuesday: 3:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday: 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 - 4:30 p.m.
We also run workshops and programs — be sure to check the events & classes calendar regularly!
What's available in the Hadley ideaLAB?
- Music Studio, with audio interface, monitors, MIDI controller and condenser microphone
- 2 Macs, 2 PCs with Adobe Creative Cloud and other modeling and design software
- Sewing machine
- Lulzbot Mini 3D printer - please see the ideaLAB 3D printing FAQ for more information on how to access it
- Digital embroidery machine
- Cricut cutting machine
- Soldering iron
- Wacom Intuos pen tablet
- Assorted hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, specialized driver sets)
- and much more - come visit us!