Where is the ideaLAB?
We are in the northeast corner of Floor 1 of the Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales branch, immediately to your right as you walk in through the west doors.
The Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales Branch Library is open year-round for drop in hours, five days a week.
If you want to use the 3D printer, we highly recommend reserving it by calling us at 720-865-2364. 3D printer appointments are limited to one 2 hour session per person per week. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance. All other equipment is available without reservation.
- Tuesday - Thursday 1 PM -5:30 PM
- Friday & Saturday 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Closed Sunday & Monday
We also run workshops and programs — be sure to check the events & classes calendar regularly!
What can I make at the Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales ideaLAB?
- 3 sewing machines (Brother CS6000i and Singer Quantum Stylist 9960)
- 2 industrial sewing machines (Kingmax)
- Quilting machine (Brother PQ1500SL)
- Serger (Juki MO-644D)
- Coverstitch machine (Janome CoverPro 2000CPX)
- Embroidery machine (Janome Memory Craft 550E)
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer
- A huge variety of sewing tools and supplies - rotary cutters, fabric scissors, cutting mats, threaders, seam rippers, pins, tailor’s pens, thread and fabric
- Hand embroidery supplies - Aida cloth, floss, needles and hoops
- Schacht Cricket Quartet loom set up with a community project
- Addi Express King Knitting Machine (46 needles)
- Round and long knitting looms
- A huge variety of knitting and crocheting supplies and yarn
Fabrication tools and software
- Anker M5 3D printer (Information about 3D printing including how you can get your file printed at our ideaLAB)
- 3D Builder
- Cricut Maker with mats and tools
- A limited supply of adhesive and heat transfer vinyl
- 1” button maker
- Pompom makers
- Needle felting tools and supplies
- A huge variety of jewelry supplies - chain, jump rings, lobster clasps, earring backs, beads
- Various jewelry making tools - pliers and wire cutters, files, burnishers, jeweler's saw, chasing hammer, metal stamping kit
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- Logic X Pro
- AKAI Professional MPK Mini MIDI Keyboard
Please note: Our branch Recording Studio is not located within the ideaLAB. Please see our page on the Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales Recording Studio for information about booking and usage.
- 2 Macs and 2 PCs
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and more!)
- Light table - coming soon!
- Epson SureColor F170 Sublimation Dye Printer
- Sublimation ink and paper
- A limited supply of 100% polyester white fabric
- 12"x15" multifunctional heat press (with t-shirt, hat and mug attachments)
- Electronics toolkit - soldering iron, fume extractor, third arm clamps and insulated mats
- Soldering supplies - solder, copper tape, flux, circuit boards
- Arduino starter pack
- Raspberry Pi
- Circuit Playground
- Power drill
- Assorted hand tools - screwdrivers, pliers, specialized driver sets
If you have questions, please contact us at 720-865-2364 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.