The Montbello Branch Library ideaLAB is open year-round for drop in hours, five days a week. Some tools require a reservation, see below for details. The studio in the ideaLAB is still currently closed.
- Tuesday - Friday: 1 - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 12 - 4:30 PM
What's available in the Montbello ideaLAB?
The Montbello lab is fully equipped to help you produce digital media - movies, audio, digital images, and more - and filled with tools to help both kids and adults start tinkering and making.
- Lulzbot Mini 3D printer (by reservation)
- Use of the 3D printer in the ideaLAB requires a reservation. To make a reservation call the branch at 720-865-0200 or talk to a staff member inside the branch. Appointments are limited to 1 session per person per week. Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- 4 workstations - 2 PC, 2 Mac - with Adobe Creative Cloud and other design software
- 8 Chromebooks
- 3 iPads
- Digital embroidery machine
- Wacom Intuos drawing tablet
- LittleBits classroom kit
- 2 Cricut cutting machines
- Lego basic bricks
- 2 sewing machines
- 4 Arduino microcontrollers and assorted accessories
- Soldering iron
- and much more - come visit us!