The Montbello Branch Library ideaLAB will be closed Monday, February 19 and Tuesday, February 20. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
The Montbello ideaLAB is located in the Montbello Branch Library and is open year-round, with different hours for different ages:
- Kids (ages 8-11): Monday-Thursday, 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Teens (ages 12-19): Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 6-8 p.m., Friday 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Adults: Wednesday 6-8 p.m.
- All Ages: Saturday 1-4 p.m.
We also run workshops and programs — be sure to check the events & classes calendar regularly!
What's available in the Montbello ideaLAB?
The Montbello lab is fully equipped to help you produce digital media - movies, audio, digital images, and more - and filled with tools to help both kids and adults start tinkering and making.
- Lulzbot Mini 3D printer - please see the 3D printing FAQ for more information on how 3D printing works at the Montbello ideaLAB
- Music Studio, with audio interface, monitors, MIDI controller and condenser microphone
- 6 workstations with Adobe Creative Cloud and other design software
- 10 Chromebooks
- 2 iPads
- Flatbed scanner
- Wacom Intuos drawing tablet
- LittleBits classroom kit
- Cricut Explore Air
- Lego basic bricks
- Sewing machine
- 4 Arduino microcontrollers and assorted accessories
- Soldering iron
- and much more - come visit us!