You’re welcome here! The Denver Public Library’s mission is to create welcoming spaces where everyone is free to explore and connect - and that doesn’t just go for our customers. We are strongly committed to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion for our employees that is grounded in trust, respect and teamwork. We’re looking for candidates who are as passionate about our values as we are. If you share our vision of a strong community where everybody thrives, we invite you to apply to the Denver Public Library.
A few tips on the application process:
- To apply, you will need an account with the City and County of Denver Careers work portal.
- In order to be considered for a position, an online application must be completed and submitted. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of completing an application (listing “See Resume” on application will not suffice).
- Please read the job announcement carefully as additional materials may be requested. We are not able to accept application materials outside of the online application system.
- To check the status of your application, log in to your City and County of Denver Careers work portal.
- We generally begin contacting candidates chosen for interviews one to two weeks after an application period has closed. If selected, you will be contacted via email and/or phone.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individualized feedback on applications.
- You are still able to access your profile on governmentjobs.com to retrieve information for your application including your resume and cover letter. This information can be used to populate your new candidate profile in Workday.
The Denver Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to any protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, creed, national origin/ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic information, military status, age, marital status, political affiliation, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other status protected by federal, state and local laws.