The Hadley Branch Library will be temporarily closed for renovations beginning June 12, 2017 and is expected to open in early fall 2017. This renovation is funded through the 2007 Better Denver Bond and will completely renovate the interior of the facility. We appreciate your patience while we make necessary improvements to the library for your safety and convenience.
The materials return will be locked at the end of the day on Saturday, June 10 and will remain inaccessible for the duration of the closure. During the closure, materials can be returned to any Denver Public Library location.
Other nearby branch libraries:
You can still use many of the Library's resources even when the buildings are closed:
- Search the Library catalog and place holds on items
- Check your library card to view your account or renew items
- Download an eBook, Audio eBook or eFlick
- Read a magazine using Zinio for libraries, a free service that offers full digital copies of your favorite magazines to view on a computer or mobile device
- Search our databases
- Chat with a librarian 24/7 or email a question
- Listen to streaming music from the Music Online, Classical Music Library, or Smithsonian Global Sound collections
- Browse our Recommendations section for books, movies and music resources
- Register for a library card online