Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library
The Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library is temporarily closed for renovations. All services will be unavailable during this time, including collections, phone lines, and the book drop. More information.
The Central Library will temporarily close to the public beginning Sunday, Jan. 22 for approximately two weeks. Holds will be available at the Curbside and Holds Pick Up Window. More information.
Due to Elevate Denver Bond Program construction, the Central Library is open with first floor only access through 2023.
Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library
The Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library is temporarily closed until further notice for maintenance. Holds will be transferred to the Eugene Field Branch Library. More Information.
You can still use many of the library's resources even when the buildings are closed:
- Search the Library catalog
- Check your library card
- Download an eBook, Audio eBook or eFlick
- Read a magazine using OverDrive or Flipster, free services that offers full digital copies of your favorite magazines to view on a computer or mobile device
- Search our databases
- Chat with a librarian 24/7 or email a question
- Listen to streaming music from the Music Online, Classical Music Library, or Smithsonian Global Sound collections
- Browse our Recommendations section for books, movies and music resources
- Register for a library card online