The Ross-Barnum Branch Library will be temporarily closed for roof replacement beginning Monday, March 27, 2017 and will reopen Saturday, April 15, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your patience while we make necessary improvements to the library for your safety and convenience.
The materials return will be locked at 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 25, 2017 and will remain inaccessible for the duration of the closure. During the closure, materials can be returned to any Denver Public Library.
Holds will be available for pick up at the Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Branch Library. If you want to pick your holds up at a different location, please call any Denver Public Library location for assistance.
Other nearby branch libraries:
You can still use many of the Library's resources even when the buildings are closed:
- Search the Library catalog and place holds on items
- Check your library card to view your account or renew items
- Download an eBook, Audio eBook or eFlick
- Read a magazine using Zinio for libraries, a free service that offers full digital copies of your favorite magazines to view on a computer or mobile device
- Search our databases
- Chat with a librarian 24/7 or email a question
- Listen to streaming music from the Music Online, Classical Music Library, or Smithsonian Global Sound collections
- Browse our Recommendations section for books, movies and music resources
- Register for a library card online