While this location remains closed for most public operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, available services include:
- Curbside Holds and Curbside Library Bundle Pickup: new pickup window on W. 13th Ave.
- Curbside pickup appointments are not longer accepted. Walk-up only during pick up hours.
- Free Computer and Internet Access on Broadway, weather permitting. Please call 720-865-1111 for availability.
Open to the Public
Curbside Holds Pick Up
View Denver Public Library in a larger map
Branch Information and Amenities
- Interior Maps and Call Number Guide
- Central Library Book Clubs
- Community Technology Center
- SM Energy ideaLab
- Central Group Visits & Tours
- Art & Architecture at the Central Library
- Exhibits Policy, Guidelines and Procedures
- Parking Information
- RTD Trip Planner (Bus/Train)
(call for availability)
- Copying, Printing, and Scanning
- Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Red Chair Bookshop Open Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Closed Sunday.
Central Library Phone Numbers:
Bookmobile: 720-865-1114 (leave message)
Burnham Hoyt Room: fiction, new books, video, audio 720-865-1312
Children's Library: 720-865-1306
Circulation: renewals, overdues, holds 720-865-1325 (during Central Library hours). For renewals, you may also call any library location during business hours.
Community Technology Center: 720-865-1706 more information
Friends Foundation: 720-865-2050
General Information: 720-865-1111
Interlibrary Loan: 720-865-1718 more information
Marketing Department: 720-865-2045
Meeting Room Information and Scheduling: 720-865-2078
Movies and Music Room: 720-865-1366
Public Relations Office for Media Inquiries: 720-865-2044
Reference Services: 720-865-1363
Security/Lost & Found: 720-865-1102
Volunteer Office: 720-865-2043
Western History and Genealogy: 720-865-1821
Western Photo Orders: 720-865-1818
Not Sure? 720-865-1111