Presenter Proposal Form
- Programs are planned and booked at least 3 months in advance.
- Anyone who provides a program geared for children, 18 and under must undergo a background check.
- All presenters must provide three professional letters of reference, and paid presenters must submit a W-9. Please complete, scan and upload these documents at the bottom of this form.
- Approval does not guarantee that you will be hired for events, however it clears you to proceed if any of the branches of Denver Public Library choose to hire you.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to contact every applicant. We will contact you should your services be of interest to us.
- Because of limited financial resources, our normal price range is free to $200 per program. DPL also looks at other factors such as topic, potential audience, program space, etc. when negotiating fees.
- We rarely book out of state performers due to limited financial resources.
At this time we are not accepting proposals from chiropractors, acupuncturists, financial planners, and for financial services. We are also not accepting proposals from storytime presenters, people wanting to read to children or reading groups.