Most Denver Public Library locations are open, some for limited hours, with the exception of Byers, Smiley, Decker, and the Central Library. Curbside holds pick up service will continue for customers who prefer to collect their holds without entering the building, however, online appointments are no longer accepted. Please wait for notification that your hold is ready before visiting the branch library location during walk-up hours. Library card or photo ID required.
Request a Curbside Bundle
Miss browsing the shelves for books, movies and music? Tell us what you crave or what your young reader likes, we'll gather up to 10 items per library card in a Curbside Bundle!
- Online appointments are no longer accepted. Please wait for notification that your hold is ready before visiting the branch library location during walk-up hours.
- As per City ordinance, we ask all customers to wear face masks when visiting the library for curbside pick up.
- Library card or photo ID required to pick up holds.
- Instructions on where to wait will be on signage at all locations.
- Posted signs provide a phone number to call to alert staff to your arrival for hold pick up.