Schedule Your Curbside Holds Pick Up Appointment
- Get Ready: look out for your holds notice (don’t register until they’re ready).
- Register to Pick Up: get your card number ready, choose your branch from the list below, and be sure to include your email to receive notifications.
- Picking Up: call when you arrive any time during your appointment slot, bring your library card or ID, don’t forget your mask.
- Other Information: use Special Notes field to indicate if you don’t have a phone, to add family-member card number(s) you’re picking up holds up for, to request 8 staff-selected children’s board books, or any other information to accommodate your curbside pick up.
Curbside Pick Up Locations
Please choose the branch library location from your holds pick up notification email or phone call:
- Athmar Park Branch Library
- Ross-Barnum Branch Library
- Bear Valley Branch Library
- Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library
- Ross-Broadway Branch Library
- Central Library
- Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library
- Decker Branch Library
- Eugene Field Branch Library
- Ford-Warren Branch Library
- Green Valley Ranch Branch Library
- Hadley Branch Library
- Hampden Branch Library
- Montbello Branch Library - Starting Monday, January 25, you will not need an appointment at this location.
- Park Hill Branch Library
- Pauline Robinson Branch Library
- Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales Branch Library - Starting Monday, January 25, you will not need an appointment at this location.
- Sam Gary Branch Library
- Schlessman Family Branch Library
- Smiley Branch Library - walk-up curbside holds pick up will begin on February 2.
- Ross-University Hills Branch Library
- Valdez-Perry Branch Library - Starting Monday, January 25, you will not need an appointment at this location.
- Virginia Village Branch Library
- Westwood Branch Library
- Woodbury Branch Library
Request a Curbside Bundle
Miss browsing the shelves for books, movies and music? Tell us what you crave or what your young reader likes, we'll gather up to 10 items per library card in a Curbside Bundle!
- As per City ordinance, we ask all customers to wear face masks when visiting the library for curbside pick up.
- Bring your library card to receive your holds.
- Photo ID will also be accepted at pick up location.
- Instructions on where to wait will be on signage at all locations.
- Posted signs provide a phone number to call to alert staff to your arrival for hold pick up. If you do not have a cell phone, please be sure to indicate this in the Special Instructions area of the Hold Pick Up Reservation form, so staff will know to watch for you.
- Hold Pick Up Reservation assistance is available at 720-865-1192 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.