- Complete the form below.
- A library staff member will contact you to confirm the date, time, and details of your field trip.
- Requests will be prioritized in the order in which they are received, based on staff capacity and the nature of the request.
- Denver Public Library welcomes classes to our spaces with or without prior communication with staff, though advance notice through this form is strongly encouraged.
- We are unable to provide private space or guarantee staff time without 2 weeks notice or more.
- The Central Children’s Library is available for field trips Monday & Tuesday 1-3 p.m., Wednesday & Thursday 1-6 p.m for PreK - 8th graders. Due to ongoing construction, we are unable to offer tours of other areas of the Central Library at this time.
Self-guided Central Children’s Field Trips: Groups are always welcome to visit the library and explore on their own. Here are links to some informative and fun materials to help you organize your own group visit: