What is Geocaching?
Geocaching is a real-world treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices such as a smart phone. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location. See Geocaching 101 for all the information you need to get started!
Find all Denver Public Library Geocaches and Win a Geocoin!
- Print the Denver Public Library Geocache Passport or pick one up at any Denver Public Library location.
- Register for a free membership at geocaching.com
- See the complete list of all Denver Public Library Series GeoTrail.
- When you find the Geocache, sign the logbook and locate and record the special code on your passport, then return the Geocache to its original location.
- The first 200 to complete the series will get a limited edition Denver Public Library Geocoin.
- Coins can be claimed by submitting your completed passport to firstname.lastname@example.org, one coin per family or “geo-nic.”
Absolutely! During the renovation we will allow you to skip Hadley on your Geocache Passport.
It is 8/6/17. Are there any coins left?
Will be visiting next weekend and wonder how many coins, if any are left...
Interested in doing this series. Are there any coins left?
Are there still coins left? I submitted my completed passport to the email above a week ago but haven't heard back. Thanks!