Tour requests for the Central Library must be received at least two weeks in advance using the link below. A library staff member will contact you to confirm the date and time for your visit.
If you would like to set up a tour at a branch please contact the branch library location. Group visits, tours and speaker requests for the Blair-Caldwell Research Library are now handled via their dedicated web form.
Self-guided Tours: Groups are always welcome to visit the library and explore on their own. Here are links to some informative and fun materials that can help you organize your own group visit:
- Children's Library Photo Scavenger Hunt - Grades K-2
- Children's Library Photo Scavenger Hunt - Grades 3-5
- Children's Library Text Scavenger Hunt
- Central Library Middle School Scavenger Hunt
- Central Library High School Scavenger Hunt
- Búsqueda de tesoros en la Biblioteca para niños - grados K-2
- Búsqueda de tesoros en la Biblioteca para niños - grados 3-5