Here you can find the books you will receive each week and the dates they are supposed to be read.
Tips and Activities for Read Aloud Books
Check out our tips and tricks for sharing any book in our collection with your class.
Read Aloud Youtube Channel
Visit our Youtube channel for ideas on songs, rhymes and movement activities in English and Spanish.
Check out our list of activities that you can do in your storytime that don't require singing.
Did you know you can request a set of props be sent to your local library branch for pick-up using your library card?
- Request props using this form.
- Available props include bells, shaker eggs, scarves, finger puppets and more.
- The checkout period is 3 weeks with up to 3 renewals.
- Props come in sets of 20.
- Props should be disinfected between uses. (The library will also disinfect them when they are returned).
- Request a few different things so you can try them out and see what you like to use.
- Check out our lists of activities and songs you can do with different props on our YouTube channel.
Is your teacher requesting books on a specific topic? Any Denver Public Library branch can gather a set of materials (books, audiobooks, DVDs, music CDs) for teachers to check out and use in their classroom. Share this request form with your teacher, and librarians will put a set of books together for them.
Questions, suggestions or comments? Contact us by email or phone at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-1305.
You can also give us feedback online here.