Join us for Healthy Me, Healthy You, a series hosted by CU Anschutz Multidisciplinary Center on Aging and the UCCS Aging Center. This series focuses on how physical, mental, and emotional health are connected and how we can use that connection to age well. This week our topic is The Influence of Lifestyle Activities on Cognitive Well-Being.
This is a five-part virtual series. You may come to as many or as few as you would like. Separate registration is required for each session. Please register here.
- Activating Wellness: Linking Lifestyle to Quality of Life, Thursday, September 23, 2-3 p.m.
- Living With Pain as an Older Adult: Maintaining Vitality and Activity with Chronic Pain, Thursday, September 30, 2-3 p.m.
- The Influence of Lifestyle Activities on Cognitive Well-Being, Thursday, October 21, 2-3 p.m.
- Fall Prevention: A Balancing Act, Thursday, October 28, 2-3 p.m.
- Hearing Keeps Us Connected, Thursday, November 18, 2-3 p.m.
Sign language interpreters and real-time captioning via CART are available upon request with notice of three business days to SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org or 720-913-8487. For other public accommodation requests or concerns related to a disability: DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.
Automated voice-to-text captioning is available for all virtual programs. Need help getting set up?