Thank you for partnering with Denver Public Library’s Early Learning Department (ELD) to educate and empower adults in the Denver community about early child development. We are excited to work together to help Denver’s youngest learners to thrive and build the foundation for later school success! Our free, research-based workshops reach thousands of parents, caregivers, educators, and children each year; we are excited to work with your organization.
We have developed this Event Agreement to help ensure clear communication, clear expectations, and a successful event! Fill out this form and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. Please notice that we have modified some of our services to adapt to the new circumstances due to Covid-19. Until further notice, all our presentations and workshops will be held virtually via Zoom, Google Meetup or similar platforms.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Early Learning Department agrees to:
- Provide the activity you have marked below for the length of time indicated.
- Provide information about library resources.
- Provide an opportunity for attendees to sign up for library cards.
- Confirm event details 48 hours prior to event.
- Stay in touch with the organizers to monitor best practices during COVID-19 closures.
Partner Agency agrees to:
- Inform ELD Contact of language needs of workshop attendees. Currently, ELD can accommodate Spanish and English speakers.
- Inform ELD Contact if you will provide interpreters.
- Publicize event to prospective audience.
- Inform ELD Contact of any changes.
About the Workshops
Using the five early literacy practices - Read, Write, Talk, Sing, Play - as a basis for learning, teachers and caregivers will walk away with fun, research-based strategies they can immediately implement. All workshops are 45+ minutes unless indicated otherwise.