Early Learning Development Event Information Form
Thank you for partnering with Denver Public Library’s Early Learning Department (ELD) to educate and empower adults in the Denver community about early child development. We are excited to work together to help Denver’s youngest learners to thrive and build the foundation for later school success! Our free, research-based workshops reach thousands of parents, caregivers, educators, and children each year; we are excited to work with your organization.
We have developed this Event Agreement to help ensure clear communication, clear expectations, and a successful event! Fill out this form and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Questions? Contact us at 720-865-1305 or email@example.com.
The Early Learning Department agrees to:
- Provide the activity you have marked below for the length of time indicated.
- Bring books for attendees to take home.
- Provide an opportunity for attendees to sign up for library cards.
- Provide information about library resources.
- Confirm event details 48 hours prior to event.
Partner Agency agrees to:
- Provide childcare and/or inform caregivers that workshop is best for adults.
- Inform ELD Contact of language needs of workshop attendees. Currently, ELD can accommodate Spanish and English speakers.
- Inform ELD Contact if you will provide interpreters.
- Inform ELD Contact of technology available, if any (projector screen, projector, smart board, etc.).
- Publicize event to prospective audience.
- Provide ELD Contact with estimated attendance 48 hours prior to event.
- Inform ELD Contact of any changes to location, schedule, or attendance at confirmation time.