Step 1: Search the Library Catalog
Not in our catalog? Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Search Prospector
Prospector is a combined catalog from other library collections near Denver. Not available from Prospector? Proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Search WorldCat to place an Interlibrary Loan.
WorldCat is a collection of over 2 billion items from libraries across the world.
Coming soon - try the new WorldCat Discovery!
Manage Your Requests
Login to Request It! for tracking your WorldCat requests or to submit a purchase suggestion
Request It does not currently support the Safari web browser. We recommend using a recent version of Firefox or Chrome when making Interlibrary Loan requests via WorldCat or Request It.
Still Didn't Find It? Need Help?
Help Searching Prospector / WorldCat and Placing Requests
Status of Pending Prospector Requests
Current Interlibrary Loan Requests - WorldCat
- Please submit purchase suggestions through Request It!
- Purchasing Guidelines for Authors
- Interlibrary Loan & Purchase Suggestion FAQs
Loan Requirements, Limits and Other Information
- A permanent, full-privilege library card is required to use these services.
- You may submit 30 requests per year into the Request It system, including requests placed through WorldCat and purchase suggestions. All requests are counted, regardless of outcome.
- Customers who have reached their hold limit or have reached the $5 fine limit, are not eligible to place Prospector requests and will see a message that "Your ID is Blocked."