Celebrate Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander culture, stories, and contributions with these recommended titles chosen by Denver Public Library staff.
Explore books that celebrate AA.NH/PI culture
- K-2nd grade
- 3rd-5th grade
- 6th-8th grade
- Asian/Pacific American Award for Literature is given to "honor and recognize individual work about Asian/Pacific Americans and their heritage, based on literary and artistic merit."
Resources for Caregivers and Educators
- Staff Curated Titles
- The Many Faces of Colorado: Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage digital gallery
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center
- National Park Service
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association
- Asian Pacific Development Center
- Japanese America Society of Colorado
- Phillipine American Society of Colorado