Visiting Your Library In Person
Welcome back! We’ve missed you.
Additional branch libraries will open to the public as of Tuesday, April 13, as part of our phased approach to reopening safely. Central Library remains closed to the public for planned renovations but curbside pick up is available. Locations will open with limited hours to allow for cleaning and with limited capacity to allow for physical distancing. Visit denverlibrary.org/locations for open to the public and curbside pick up hours.
Customers visiting branches will be able to access the library’s collections, check out materials, use computers and more. Meeting rooms, study rooms, and ideaLABs remain closed and in-person programming and events are suspended.
As our branches begin to reopen to the public we ask that customers please:
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well
- Practice physical distancing by remaining six feet apart from others at all times
- Wear an appropriate face covering during your entire visit if you are over the age of three
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds
- Please only bring covered beverages into our locations (no food allowed at this time though you are welcome to eat outside our locations)
To keep our staff and customers safe, we will have:
- A welcome station at the entrance of all locations to answer questions
- Sneeze guards at points of service
- Rearranged furniture and computer workstations to allow for physical distancing
- Clear signage with new guidelines
- High touch surfaces like countertops, computers, railings frequently disinfected
- All meeting rooms, study rooms and ideaLABs closed
- No tours or school groups visits
Curbside pick up will continue at all locations. The library continues to offer services and programming by phone at 720.865.1111 or online by visiting denverlibrary.org
The library asks that customers refrain from visiting if they are not feeling well. Customers are also asked to practice physical distancing by remaining six feet apart from others at all times and customers over the age of three should wear a face covering during their visits.
We will update this page with information as it comes.