Visiting Your Library In Person
All branch library locations are now open to the public.
Customers visiting branches will be able to access the library’s collections, check out materials, use computers and more.
We ask that customers please:
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well
- Please wear an appropriate face covering during your visit if over the age of two
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds
To keep our staff and customers safe, we will have:
- Sneeze guards at most points of service
- Clear signage with new guidelines
- No tours or school groups visits
The library continues to offer services and programming by phone at 720-865-1111 and virtually online.
We will update this page with information as it comes.