Visiting Your Library In Person
Welcome back! We’ve missed you.
All branch library locations are now open to the public. Visit denverlibrary.org/locations for open to the public and curbside pick up hours.
Customers visiting branches will be able to access the library’s collections, check out materials, use computers and more. Meeting rooms, study rooms, and ideaLABs remain closed and in-person programming and events are suspended.
We ask that customers please:
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear an appropriate face covering during your visit if you are over the age of three
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds
To keep our staff and customers safe, we will have:
- Sneeze guards at points of service
- Clear signage with new guidelines
- All meeting rooms, study rooms and some ideaLABs remain closed
- No tours or school groups visits
Curbside pick up will continue at all locations. The library continues to offer services and programming by phone at 720-865-1111 or online by visiting denverlibrary.org.
We will update this page with information as it comes.