Join the Fun
February 1 - March 31, 2017
Winter of Reading is a recreational reading program like the Summer of Reading, except it’s for adults. You read and complete library-related activities, check them off in your brochure, and then claim your prize. Simple yet sweet.
How to play
- Pick up a brochure at any DPL location
- Complete any three activities and describe what you did. You don’t have to stop at three!
- Bring your completed brochure to any DPL location anytime February 2 - March 31, 2017 to claim your prize. Prizes are limited to one per customer.
- After you’ve gotten your prize, you’re free to enter a drawing to get something really neat!
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be age 17+
- Prizes are limited to one per customer while supplies last.
Winter of Reading Events
One of the Winter of Reading activities listed in your brochure is to attend a library event. While you can attend any of our events, we have put together some specially-crafted bookish-themed events for your Winter of Reading pleasure.
Let us know
We want to know what you think! Give us your thoughts, comments, or suggestions by taking this survey.