Join the Fun
February 1-March 31, 2018
Winter of Reading is a recreational reading program like the Summer of Reading, except it’s for adults. You read and complete library-related activities, fill in those items in your brochure, and then claim your prize. Simple yet sweet.
How to play
- Pick up a brochure at any DPL location.
- Complete any five activities and describe what you did. You don’t have to stop at five!
- Bring your completed brochure to any DPL location anytime February 2-March 31, 2018 to claim your prize. Prizes are limited to one per customer.
- After you’ve gotten your prize, you’re free to enter a drawing to get something really neat!
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must be age 17+.
- Prizes are limited to one per customer while supplies last.
One of the Winter of Reading activities listed in your brochure is to attend a library event. Check out our events calendar to see what's coming up at a location near you!
Let us know
We want to know what you think! Give us your thoughts, comments, or suggestions by taking this survey.