The Services to Immigrants and Refugees team at the Denver Public Library collaborates with Denver’s multicultural community to create equitable opportunities for learning, discovery, and connection.
World Languages in Denver program series: Spanish, Vietnamese, Arabic, Somali and Amharic are some of the most common languages spoken in Denver. Celebrate our vibrant community by learning common greetings and phrases in these languages while enjoying regional baked goods, desserts and tea. See our events calendar for details!
The Denver Public Library’s Plaza programming is specifically tailored to meet the needs of immigrant, refugee, and asylee populations. Plazas are a dedicated space for migrants from all over the world to connect with people, information, and resources, building Denver’s successful global community.
Note - The Bear Valley Branch Plaza Tuesday program is CLOSED. Please visit a different Plaza location.
Immigrant Resource Guides 2019
- Immigrant Resource Guide (English)
- Guía de Recursos en Denver para Nuevos Americanos (Spanish)
- የ Denver የመረጃዎች ጽሁፍ (Guide) ለአዳዲስ አሜሪካውያን (Amharic)
- دليل موارد دنفر الخاص بالأميركيين الجدد (Arabic)
- HƯỚNG DẪN VỀ NGUỒN LỰC TẠI DENVER CHO NGƯỜI MỚI ĐẾN HOA KỲ SINH SỐNG (Vietnamese)
- Hagaha Khayraadka Denver ee Ameerikaanka Cusub (Somali)