We’ve missed you! All Denver Public Library locations are open with the exception of the Central Library. Some ideaLABs remain closed, and meeting rooms are not yet available for customer reservations. Please call your branch library with any questions about service availability.
What Can I Do In Person?
- Visit a branch library!
- Curbside Holds Pickup: walk-up only during business hours. Online appointments are no longer accepted.
- Return materials to any branch library location book drop
- Pick up a Curbside Library Bundle
- Pick up materials from the bookmobile
- Access free Wi-Fi outside any branch library location
What Can I Do Online?
- Attend book clubs, storytimes, and other virtual programs
- Chat or send a question or comment
- Request a Personalized Reading List
- Get information on the library's reopening plan