We’ve missed you! While all buildings remain closed for most of our normal business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, here are the things you can do now:
What Can I Do In Person?
- Curbside Holds Pickup
- Return materials to any branch library location book drop (with the exception of Smiley and Byers)
- Pick up a Curbside Library Bundle
- Pick up materials from the bookmobile
- Free computer and Internet access at participating libraries
- Access free Wi-Fi outside any branch library location
What Can I Do Online?
- Attend book clubs, storytimes, and other virtual programs
- Chat or send a question or comment
- Request a Personalized Reading List
- Get information on the library's reopening plan