Nine branches now open to the public with limited hours. Learn more.
We’ve missed you! While all buildings remain closed for most of our normal business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, here are the things you can do now:
What Can I Do In Person?
- Curbside Holds Pickup
- Return materials to any branch library location book drop (with the exception of Smiley and Byers)
- Pick up a Curbside Library Bundle
- Pick up materials from the bookmobile
- Free computer and Internet access at participating libraries
- Access free Wi-Fi outside any branch library location
What Can I Do Online?
- Attend book clubs, storytimes, and other virtual programs
- Chat or send a question or comment
- Request a Personalized Reading List
- Get information on the library's reopening plan
What Can I Do On the Phone?
- Call phone reference Tue-Fri, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. & Sat, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at 720-865-1111
- Call your branch library with questions about your Curbside Holds pickup
- Call in to hear a story, essay or poem for adults on LitLine at 720-865-2003
- Call in to hear stories, songs, or rhymes for kids on Phone-a-Story at 720-865-8500