Reserve a Room (by room)
- A permanent library card is required to reserve community rooms.
- Minimum attendance for community room reservations is four people.
- No person or group may assign its reservation to another person or group. Cancellations will be accepted from the original applicant only.
- Community rooms can be reserved no less than 24 hours in advance of the present time, and up to 60 days out from the present date.
- Reservations are limited to four times a month per customer.
- The library has the right to preempt any reservation for library use. In the event of a cancellation, library staff will notify the responsible party with as much notice as possible.