Dwight is an oddball and does a lot of weird things. One day, though, he does something really cool--he makes an origami finger puppet of Yoda. Origami Yoda gives advice that actually works! Soon most of the sixth grade is asking Origami Yoda questions. Dwight’s friend, Tommy, wants to know how Origami Yoda can be so smart when Dwight seems so clueless. Tommy creates a case file to investigate this mystery. Can Origami Yoda really predict the future?
Check out your copy of the book today!
The audio eBook is always available, with no wait.
Listen to librarian Carrie introduce the book and read an excerpt aloud:
Follow along with our book discussion:
Can you make your own Origami Yoda? Librarian Mary shows you how:
Do the Twist
Origami Yoda says to Sara, “The Twist you must learn.” What dances do you know? Have you ever tried to do the cha-cha? The moonwalk? The floss? Research some new dances and try them out!
- Origami Yoda predicts there will be a pop quiz. The kids can’t decide if this is cheating or not. What do you think?
- Would you take advice from Origami Yoda?
- Why does Origami Yoda speak in riddles?
- What question would you ask Origami Yoda?
What to read next
- Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet by Zanib Mian
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy by Jeffrey Brown
- Sidekicks by Dan Santat
- Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading by Tommy Greenwald