Tuesday: 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.* and 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Friday: 3:30-5:30 p.m
Saturday, Sunday* : 1:30-4:30 p.m.
*The studio is open alternating mornings Wednesday and Thursday, and alternating days Saturday and Sunday. Please call 720-865-2370 to determine the exact open days and times. You must make a reservation to use the studio.
What equipment and programs do I have access to?
- Adobe Audition
- Fruity Loops
- Apple Garage Band
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animator, etc.)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Audio Interface
- Grace Audio Design m101 Mic Pre-amplifier
- Grace Audio Design m102 Analog Compressor
- Dell Optiplex 7020 w/ i7 desktop
- Apple iMac
- Casio 61-key El. Piano
- 3 Multi-scale Classical Acoustic Guitars
- Dean Electric Bass Guitar
- LTD Electric Guitar
- Epiphone SG Electric Guitar
- Epiphone Acoustic Electric Guitar
- 2x CUBE Mini Amplifiers
- Line 6 Spyder 3 Amplifier
- Hartke Bass Guitar Amplifier
- Roland PA
- PreSonus Studio Monitors
- MIcrophones: AKG, AudioTechnica, CAD, MXL, Blue
- Roland 5-piece Electronic Drumset
- Pioneer / Serato Dual-Deck DJ Mixer
- Green Screen
- Sony Handy-Cam
- Roland Octo-pad Drum Synthesizer
- Akai USB Sequencer
- Room is treated with Auralex acoustic panels
How many hours can I reserve the studio for?
You can have up to six hours on the reservation schedule. You must make a reservation to use the studio.
Will someone be available to help me?
When a patron is using the studio, one of our branch engineers will always be present. Whether this is to run the recording, or give guidance, we are there to help.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Reservations can be cancelled on the day of when the branch opens, or any time before. Any reservations cancelled later than this will result in a one month block from using the studio.
How can I make a reservation?
Visit any information desk at the Rodolfo “Corky” Gonzales Branch Library, call us at 720-865-2370 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability. You must make a reservation to use the studio.
Can I bring my own instruments?
How many people can use the studio at the same time?
Up to four individuals can fit in the studio comfortably.
Shelf Life is a podcast produced by the Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales Branch of the Denver Public Library. We have lively discussions about books, TV, and movies as well as interview community members.
The Digital Arts and Media Studio periodically hosts workshops and programs over our equipment. Check our calendar regularly for more information.