Step 1: Search the Library Catalog
Not in our catalog? Proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Search Prospector
Prospector is a combined catalog from other library collections near Denver. Not available from Prospector? Proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Search WorldCat
WorldCat is a collection of over 2 billion items from libraries across the world.
Manage Your Requests
Login to Request It! for tracking your WorldCat requests or to submit a purchase suggestion. PLEASE NOTE: Titles published in 2017 will not be ordered until the library receives the 2017 budget allocation. Any requests placed now for 2017 titles will be canceled. We are excited for the 2017 books, too, and will get them ordered as soon as we can. Please check the catalog for 2017 titles starting in December.
Request It does not currently support the Safari web browser. We recommend using a recent version of Firefox or Chrome when making Interlibrary Loan requests via WorldCat or Request It.
Still Didn't Find It? Need Help?
Help Searching Prospector / WorldCat and Placing Requests
Status of Pending Prospector Requests
Current WorldCat Requests — Interlibrary Loan
- Please submit purchase suggestions through Request It!
- Purchasing Guidelines for Authors
- Interlibrary Loan & Purchase Suggestion FAQs
Loan Requirements, Limits and Other Information
- A permanent, full-privilege library card is required to use these services.
- You may submit 30 requests per year into the Request It system, including requests placed through WorldCat and purchase suggestions. All requests are counted, regardless of outcome.
- Customers who have reached their hold limit or have reached the $5 fine limit, are not eligible to place Prospector requests and will see a message that "Your ID is Blocked."