Program Type:Health and Wellness
Wellness Winnie is Denver’s mobile unit offering support, assistance, and resources to those in need where they are. Wellness Winnie exists to empower all people in Denver to live their healthiest lives and increase equitable access to resources, helping the community thrive.
The Wellness Winnie menu of services includes:
- Peer Support and Navigation
- Informal classes and presentations
- Sharps (used syringe or needle) disposal
- Behavioral health screening and assessment
- Active referral to services, such as: medical, legal, social services
- Distribution of items, such as: socks, gloves, toiletries, etc.
- Rehydration and cooling from the heat
- Warming from the cold
- Narcan/Naloxone distribution