Please join us for this intermediate - advanced DNA class. Greg will show how to:
- Start with a DNA match on multiple testing services
- Discover they are the same person
- Identify their family to start using records available in the genealogical databases
- Trace the family back in time
- Discover an intersection with research
- Use this to establish conclusions about his family
To register, please click here.
All virtual programs have automated voice to text captioning available. If the program you are attending is hosted with Google Meet, view these instructions. To request a sign language interpreter or live captions for a program hosted on Zoom or in person, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org or 720-913-8487, with a three (3) business-day notice. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.
Need help getting set up for your meeting?