Life isn’t always well defined after turning 50. Perhaps you’ve decided you don’t want to work in your same career for another 20 years, or maybe you are thinking about retirement and what that means. You might be facing an unexpected career loss or embracing new possibilities for yourself personally or professionally. There are no instructions for this time of life, but there are strategies you can explore.
Join us for six weeks of meaningful conversations and connections as we share ideas, techniques, and resources for rebalancing our next chapter in life and work. The group sessions are created to support and empower participants. We’ll discuss looking back to move forward, getting “unstuck” and opening up to possibilities, asking for help, work challenges, financial pressure, and housing considerations. How do we make choices that will help us live our most secure, connected, and rich lives as we head into our 60s, 70s, and beyond? Come learn with us!
This series is presented by Janis Pluss, MSW and Ellen Keckler, MSW. Learn more about them here.
Registration is full. Please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
- Session One, Wednesday, October 13, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Session Two, Wednesday, October 20, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Session Three, Wednesday, October 27, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Session Four, Wednesday, November 3, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Session Five, Wednesday, November 10, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Session Six, Wednesday, November 17, 10-11:30 a.m.