Ideal Ages:18 to 150
It's difficult to maintain mental and emotional health these days! COVID, politics, and the ordinary stressors of life conspire to sabotage our sense of peace and well being.
This series gives older adults, caregivers, and clinicians strategies to improve and preserve emotional and mental health during these challenging times.
This series is presented by the University of Colorado at Anschutz Multidisciplinary Center on Aging, the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Aging Center, and the Denver Public Library's Older Adult Services.
Please join us for one or all of the sessions:
- Session One -- The Importance of Getting Good Sleep -- October 29 @ 2 PM
- Session Two -- Maintaining Strong Relationships -- November 5 @ 2 PM
- Session Three -- Improving Emotional Health While Living With Cognitive Impairment -- November 12 @ 2 PM
- Session Four -- Managing Depression During Challenging Times -- November 19 @ 2 PM
- Session Five -- Identifying Substance Abuse As a Coping Mechanism -- December 3 @ 2 PM
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive a Zoom link.
All virtual programs have automated voice to text captioning available. If the program you are attending is hosted with Google Meet, view these instructions. To request a sign language interpreter or live captions for a program hosted on Zoom or in person, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org or 720-913-8487, with a three (3) business-day notice. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.