Ideal Ages:64 to 164
Medicare open enrollment is here, and we have partnered with the nonprofit Benefits In Action to help you understand and choose your options. You may be wondering:
- Should I change my part D plan?
- Should I change my Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What should I be concerned about?
- My income has dropped. How do I get help paying for my premiums?
- I'm turning 65 soon. What do I need to do?
This program will tell you everything you need to know about Medicare and Open Enrollment.
Registration is required.
All virtual programs have automated voice to text captioning available. If the program you are attending is hosted with Google Meet, view these instructions. To request a sign language interpreter or live captions for a program hosted on Zoom or in person, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org or 720-913-8487, with a three (3) business-day notice. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.