MakerCamp is a free opportunity for youth (ages 9+) to explore specific projects and learn new skills, tools, or technology with the ideaLAB! This will be a series of five (5) workshops starting on July 26th.
- July 26th: Make a custom t-shirt with tie dye
- July 27th: Experimenting with watercolors
- July 28th: Block printing
- July 29th: Learn how to sew a tote bag
- July 30th: Weaving on a mini loom
We are happy to have you join us for any or all of the workshops! No pre-registration nor prior experience is required, but attendance is limited to 20.