Please note you are looking at an event that has already happened.
Do you have a Death Plan? How do you let your loved ones know your wishes? Consider what you can do while you are healthy and what you want done after you’ve gone. Bringing questions and items of comfort is encouraged.
Speakers and Topics Include:
- Composting to Cremation: Understanding Death Care Options with Jamie Sarche
- Composting Fear, Grief & Anger with Cierra McNamara
- What is Palliative Care Anyway? Well...I Know it's Not Hospice! with Maurice “Scotty” Scott
- Supporting the Dying and Their Loved Ones: A Presentation on End-of-Life Care with Chaplain David Harper
- Ducks in a Row or a Disorganized Mess? with Michelle Adams
- Getting Your Affairs in Order: It is a Matter of Life and Death with Jill Wisehart