A virtual presentation of "Climb to Glory" in February 2021 was very well received by the 10th Mountain Division Community and friends and many participants asked for similar presentations. As Covid restrictions linger, the 10th Mountain Division Descendant's organization will present another virtual educational program: Who Has 10th Information and Where?
Join representatives of the 10th Mountain Division Resource Center, with guest museum and heritage groups, as all describe current research, discuss developing projects and explore new ideas to tell the stories that define the legacy of our WWII 10th Mountain Soldiers. You will have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions and learn how to access these important resources.
Featured presenters are:
- Keli Schmid, Special Collections Librarian, 10th Mountain Division Resource Center at Denver Public Library
- Chris Juergens, Anschutz Assistant Curator of Military History and Heritage, 10th Mountain Division Resource Center at History Colorado
- Sepp Scanlin, Museum Director, 10th Mountain Division and Fort Drum Museum
- Dana Mathios, Curator and Director of Collections, Colorado Snowsports Museum and Hall of Fame
- Flint Whitlock, Military Historian, Noted Author, 10th Living History Display Group, and Docent at the Broomfield Veteran's Memorial Museum
The Program will consist of presentations and discussion followed by Q&A (~ 60 minutes)
- Registrants can engage by entering questions through the Chat Room.
- The link will go live around 6:15 with the event (hosted by Keli Schmid) starting at 6:30 p.m. MST.
For More information about the 10th Mountain Division Descendants, Inc. go to: 10thmtndivdesc.org.
Register below and learn what information exists, where to find it and who to contact.
Event Contact: Keli Schmid, firstname.lastname@example.org
All virtual programs have automated voice to text captioning available. If the program you are attending is hosted with Google Meet, view these instructions. To request a sign language interpreter or live captions for a program hosted on Zoom or in person, contact SignLanguageServices@denvergov.org or 720-913-8487, with a three (3) business-day notice. For other public accommodation requests/concerns related to a disability, please contact DisabilityAccess@denvergov.org.
Need help getting set up for your meeting?