Hot reads, gotta get ur hands on these!
Here is a list of some of my favorite reads:
- Candice Dow and Daaimah S. Poole- We Take This Man
- Carl Weber- Torn Between Two Lovers
- Daaimah S. Poole- Ex-Girl To The Next Girl
- Daaimah S. Poole- A Rich Man's Baby
- Dwayne S. Joseph- Betrayal
- Dwayne S. Joseph- In Too Deep
- Geneva Holliday- Seduction
- Kimberla Lawson Roby- One In a Million
- Miasha- Diary of a Mistress
- Noire- Thug-A-Licious
- ReShonda Tate Billingsley- The Devil is a Lie
- R.M. Johnson- Do You Take This Woman?
- R.M. Johnson- The Million Dollar Divorce
- T. Styles- A Hustler's Son
- Treasure E. Blue- Keyshia & Clyde
- Dr. XYZ- Nasty
- Zane- The Hot Box
how do you define urban lit?
In my opinion urban lit is mostly Arfican American authors who write about the struggle, life, violence, and drama from their street point of view. Some urban fiction writing can be explicit at time but not all author or stories are the same. Hope this helps you out and gives you more of an idea about this type of books.