Tut, Tut! It Looks Like Fun!
Did you know that Tutankhamun's mother was Nefertiti? Astonishingly, he became pharaoh when he was just 9 years old. Perhaps less shocking, he didn't live to see 20. Many speculate that his life was snuffed out by foul play.
- In the Valley of the Kings: Howard Carter and the Mystery of King Tutankhamun's Tomb by Daniel Meyerson
- The Golden King: The World of Tutankhamun by Zahi Hawass
- Treasures of the Pharaohs by Delia Pemberton and Joann Fletcher
- The Murder of King Tut: The Plot to Kill the Child King: A Nonfiction Thriller by James Patterson and Martin Dugard
- Who Killed King Tut?: Using Modern Forensics to Solve a 3,300-Year-Old Mystery by Michael R. King and Gregory M. Cooper with Don DeNevi
- Tutankhamun: The Book of Shadows by Nick Drake
- Tomb of the Golden Bird by Elizabeth Peters
- Into the Mummy's Tomb edited by John Richard Stephens
- Nefertiti: A Novel by Michelle Moran
For the Young Egyptologists:
- The Pharaoh's Secret by Marissa Moss
- King Tut's Tomb by Amanda Doering Tourville
- Tutankhamun written and illustrated by Demi
- Inside the Tomb of Tutankhamun by Jacqueline Morley and John James
Keep your King Tut ticket stub for $4 off an adult ticket to the Body Worlds exhibit or save $4 at the King Tut exhibit by showing your Body Worlds Ticket stub!
All DPL locations will close early at 4 p.m. Nov. 25, closed all day Nov. 26. Westwood closed Nov. 26-29. More...