King Tut and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs is currently exhibiting at the Denver Art Museum. 50 objects from the tomb of the legendary ruler are on display including golden sandals straight from the king's feet!
Did you know that Tutankhamun's mother was Nefertiti? Astonishingly, he became pharaoh when he was just 9 years old. Perhaps less shocking, he didn't live to see 20. Many speculate that his life was snuffed out by foul play.
- In the Valley of the Kings: Howard Carter and the Mystery of King Tutankhamun's Tomb by Daniel Meyerson
- The Golden King: The World of Tutankhamun by Zahi Hawass
- Treasures of the Pharaohs by Delia Pemberton and Joann Fletcher
- The Murder of King Tut: The Plot to Kill the Child King: A Nonfiction Thriller by James Patterson and Martin Dugard
- Who Killed King Tut?: Using Modern Forensics to Solve a 3,300-Year-Old Mystery by Michael R. King and Gregory M. Cooper with Don DeNevi
- Tutankhamun: The Book of Shadows by Nick Drake
- Tomb of the Golden Bird by Elizabeth Peters
- Into the Mummy's Tomb edited by John Richard Stephens
- Nefertiti: A Novel by Michelle Moran
For the Young Egyptologists:
- The Pharaoh's Secret by Marissa Moss
- King Tut's Tomb by Amanda Doering Tourville
- Tutankhamun written and illustrated by Demi
- Inside the Tomb of Tutankhamun by Jacqueline Morley and John James
Keep your King Tut ticket stub for $4 off an adult ticket to the Body Worlds exhibit or save $4 at the King Tut exhibit by showing your Body Worlds Ticket stub!