TLC for Your CAT
Whether it is a behavioral issue or making sure your pet is healthy, these are all books I have found to be helpful and worth reading or have recommended to others successfully.
- Caring for Your Aging Cat: A Quality-of-Life Guide for Your Cat's Senior Years by Janice Borzendowski
- The Cat Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice on Lifetime Maintenance by David Brunner and Sam Stall
- Housecat: How to Keep Your Indoor Cat Sane and Sound by Christine Church
- Your Cat: Simple New Secrets to a Longer, Stronger Life by Elizabeth M. Hodgkins
- Cat vs. Cat: Keeping Peace When You Have More Than One Cat by Pam Johnson-Bennett
- The Merck/Merial Manual for Pet Health by Cynthia M. Kahn, editor
- Vet Confidential: An Insider's Guide to Protecting Your Pet's Health by Louise Murray
- Dr. Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs & Cats by Richard H. Pitcairn and Susan Hubble Pitcairn
- I Just Got a Kitten: What Do I Do? by Mordecai Siegal
- The Cat Expert by Rebecca Watson
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...