- Be Thrifty: How to Live Better with Less edited by Pia Catton and Califia Suntree
- Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less by Kimberly Danger
- The Lazy Environmentalist on a Budget: Save Money, Save Time, Save the Planet by Josh Dorfman
- The Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting your Grocery Bills in Half: The Strategic Shopping Method Proven to Slash Food and Drugstore Costs by Stephanie Nelson
- Be CentsAble: How to Cut Your Household Budget in Half by Chrissy Pate and Kristin McKee
- Urban Pantry: Tips and Recipes for a Thrifty, Sustainable & Seasonal Kitchen by Amy Pennington
- The New Good Life: Living Better than Ever in an Age of Less by John Robbins
- Do it Gorgeously: How to Make Less Toxic, Less Expensive, and More Beautiful Products by Sophie Uliano
- The Top 100 Cheap Eats: 100 Delicious Budget Recipes for the Whole Family by Hilaire Walden
- The Cheapskate Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of Americans Living Happily Below Their Means by Jeff Yeager
Does your wardrobe need a make-over, but a spending spree is out of the question? There a myriad of ways to remake old clothes into new favorites!
How much money does using the library save you? Find out using the Library Value Calculator.
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...