Were you among the thousands to lose power on Monday? Not sure what to do when there is no TV, no Xbox, and no electricity? Be prepared for power outages by stocking up on great books from the library, in addition to candles, matches, flashlights, batteries, and a radio! Stay safe and stay entertained with a little help from these great books.
What's your favorite non-electrified activity?
For the whole family:
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
- Unplugged Play: No Batteries. No Plugs. Pure Fun. by Bobbi Conner
- Teach Yourself Visually Astronomy by Richard Talcott
For the couple:
- The Complete Body Massage Course: An Introduction to the Most Popular Massage Therapies by Nicola Stewart
- Parlor Games by Roy Finamore
- 4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone by Barbara Ann Kipfer
For the individual: