Music Online and all of the Library's streaming music collections now offer Send-to-Mobile functionality. What this means is that you can now send an audio track, album, or playlist from our streaming collections to your mobile device to listen to later. The item that you send stays on your device for 48 hours.
Go to Music Online or any of our streaming music databases and look for a cell phone icon ("Send-to-Mobile") next to each track, album, or playlist. Wherever you see that icon you can click it to obtain a “shortlink” to send and enable playback on your mobile device.
There are several ways to send this link:
- Send a text message to your mobile.
- Email the link to your email address, which you can pick up on your mobile.
- Enter the link URL manually into your mobile's web browser.
- On supported devices you can scan a QR-Code directly from your computer screen. You will need to download a QR-Code reader application to do so.
At this time, this functionality is supported on:
- Apple iPhone on 3G network or better
- Mobile Device with Android OS
For more information please visit Music Online Help. Library card required to search the streaming music databases. No card required for the mobile links, which remain active for 48 hours.