Storytime for Adults
Being read to is a rare pleasure. It not only stimulates the mind, but invigorates the imagination. Bring your lunch, a friend, and/or a pillow to this unique event.
While I won't unveil which story you will be treated to on this fair afternoon, there are many great collections of short stories that make excellent read aloud material.
If you aren't able to make it to this event, the Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library will be hosting another Adult Storytime on Friday, September 24 at noon.
- The Best American Short Stories 2010
- Best European Fiction 2010
- Dark and Stormy Knights
- The Dead That Walk: Zombie Stories
- First Thrills: High-Octane Stories from the Hottest Thriller Authors
- Hook, Line & Sinister: Mysteries to Reel You In
- Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love
- Stories: All-New Tales
- Sudden Fiction Latino: Short-Short Stories from the United States and Latin America
- What's Really Hood!: A Collection of Tales from the Streets
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...