Sylvia Montoya, former owner of Posh, a Yarn Boutique, returns with "fiberlicious" ideas for knitting with purpose. She'll show you projects to make and tell you about some local organizations that accept them. Bring size 7 or 8 needles (double point or 16 inch) on Saturday, January 15 at 1 p.m. to the Bear Valley Branch Library and Sylvia will help you get started on a hat.
Some knitting books are all about making hats and caps. Next time you are in your Library, look for the call number 746.43204!
- Itty-Bitty Hats: Cute and Cuddly Caps to Knit for Babies and Toddlers by Susan B. Anderson
- Hattitude: Knits for Every Mood by Cathy Carron
- Hip Knit Hats: 40 Fabulous Designs by Cathy Carron
- 100 Hats to Knit & Crochet by Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss
- Knit Hats!: 15 Cool Patterns to Keep You Warm edited by Gwen Steege