Set yourself apart from the crowd this Super Bowl Sunday by choosing to snack smarter. The LA Times reports that on average every viewer watching the game will consume 1,200 calories and 50 grams of fat. Check out these great cookbooks with healthy recipes for snacks, appetizers, soups and salads. Your Home Team will cheer for leading them to a win with these great recipes.
- Soups, Stews & Chilis: A Best Recipe Classic by the Editors of Cook's Illustrated
- Great Party Dips and Spreads by Peggy Fallon
- Hungry Girl Happy Hour: 75 Recipes for Amazingly Fantastic Guilt-Free Cocktails and Party Foods by Lisa Lillien
- 100-Calorie Snack Cookbook by Sally Sampson
- Every Day Soup: Sensational Soups for All Occasions by Anne Sheasby
- Mixt Salads: A Chef's Bold Creations by Andrew Swallow with Ann Volkwein
- The Ultimate Appetizer Book: More than 450 No-Fuss Nibbles and Drinks, Plus Tips for Throwing Casual Parties with Ease