Denver's memorial will be one of thousands located in all fifty states and in seven different countries. Many books have been written to pay tribute to those that lost their lives that day, the heroes who responded, and those that miraculously survived.
- A Decade of Hope: Stories of Grief and Endurance from 9/11 Families and Friends by Dennis Smith
- Project Rebirth: Survival and the Strength of the Human Spirit from 9/11 Survivors by Dr. Robin Stern and Courtney E. Martin
- Reluctant Hero: A 9/11 Survivor Speaks Out About That Unthinkable Day, What He's Learned, How He's Struggled, and What No One Should Ever Forget by Michael Benfante
- What We Saw: The Events of September 11, 2001, in Words, Pictures, and Video by CBS News
- Angel in the Rubble: The Miraculous Rescue of 9/11's Last Survivor by Genelle Guzman-McMillan
- Dog Heroes of September 11th: A Tribute to America's Search and Rescue Dogs by Nona Kilgore Bauer
- One Nation: America Remembers September 11, 2001 by editors of LIFE magazine