One of the things I love the most about living in Denver are the fabulous concerts that are held at the majestic Red Rocks Amphitheatre each summer. No matter what your musical inclinations may be, there is something for everyone and each concert is a once-in-a- lifetime experience.
This summer's line-up includes:
- The United in Rock Tour: Foreigner, Styx and Kansas
- Insane Clown Posse with The Kottonmouth Kings, Coolio and more!
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, then the following night - Tom Petty and Joe Cocker!
- Crosby, Stills and Nash
- Widespread Panic will take over for an entire weekend in late June.
- REO Speedwagon and Pat Benatar
- B.B. King with Al Green and Buddy Guy
- Reggae on the Rocks
Which concert are you the most excited about?
Red Rocks has had many concerts filmed and recorded during its 70 year history. Some DPL holdings include:
- Weekend on the Rocks: Dave Matthews Band
- U2 Live: Under a Blood Red Sky
- Live at Red Rocks: John Tesh
- A Night at Red Rocks with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Moody Blues
Which live music venue is your favorite in the summertime?