Join us on Wednesday, August 25, 6 p.m. at the Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library to ramp up for the rat race and sharpen your competitive edge with a review of favorite business titles. Share what you're reading or just come to learn about titles that you'll want to read!
Did you know that the urban myth about razor blades in Halloween candy has absolutely no truth to it? Why do urban myths like that persist and how do they get started? If you can make an idea like that stick regarding your business, your business will be successful. This is the premise for the title Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath & Dan Heath.
More Premier Titles:
- Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the Obstacles Between Vision and Reality by Scott Belsky
Helps you sort through the marvelous ideas that you or your coworkers come up with and how to take the most valuable ones from vision to reality.
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
Encourages you to become not only indispensable, but emotionally engaged and passionate about your work!
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball: A Corporate Fool's Guide to Surviving with Grace by Gordon MacKenzie
Helps you navigate the ins and outs of corporate culture with ease.
- The Risk Takers: 16 Women and Men Share Their Entrepreneurial Strategies for Success by Renee and Don Martin
Gives a cursory view into influential and inspirational people and their viewpoints and advice.
- We have many sophisticated resources, both electronic and in print, to help entrepreneurs start and grow their business. Our goal is to find numbers and statistics to give credibility to your business or marketing plan. Contact BizBoost for free small business help.
- Does your 501©3 need help with funding resources? Contact DPL’s Foundation Center Coordinator via email, or by phone at 720-865-1363, to arrange a meeting to learn about the many ways the library can help, including the Foundation Directory Online and the Colorado Grants Guide Online.
- Get one-on-one assistance with the job search process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-865-1706 to schedule your one-hour appointment. Appointments available in Spanish and some other languages.