Generally, these books reside around the 153s or 158s, but specific titles or subjects you are looking for may be shelved elsewhere.
- Carrots and Sticks: Unlocking the Power of Incentives to Get Things Done by Ian Ayres
- Your Life on Purpose: How to Find What Matters and Create the Life You Want by Matthew McKay, John P. Forsyth, and Georg H. Eifert
- Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- Happy: Simple Steps to Get the Most Out of Life by Ian K. Smith
For those looking to sharpen their computer skills be sure to check out our Community Technology Center. They offer fantastic classes with patient and kind teachers. For those looking for volunteer opportunies, please contact your local library to discuss the many options and perks you have as a volunteer.
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...