November 20 is National Adoption Day. The goals of National Adoption Day are to finalize adoptions from foster care in all 50 states, raise awareness about adoption, and to celebrate families who have chosen to adopt.
- You Can Adopt: An Adoptive Families Guide by Susan Caughman and Isolde Motley with the editors of Adoptive Families Magazine
- 20 Things Adoptive Parents Need to Succeed by Sherrie Eldridge
- Brothers and Sisters in Adoption: Helping Children Navigate Relationships When New Kids Join the Family by Arleta M. James
- Parenting Adopted Adolescents: Understanding and Appreciating their Journeys by Gregory C. Keck
- Keys to Parenting an Adopted Child by Kathy Lancaster
- Secrets to Your Successful Domestic Adoption: Insider Advice to Create Your Forever Family Faster by Jennifer Joyce Pedley
- Baby, We Were Meant for Each Other: In Praise of Adoption by Scott Simon
- Loved by Choice: True Stories that Celebrate Adoption by Susan Horner and Kelly Fordyce Martindale.
- My Fathers' Daughter: A Story of Family and Belonging by Hannah Pool
- Three Little Words: A Memoir by Ashley Rhodes-Courter