You already know about using the library to borrow DVDs, books and music. Have you used the Value Line database to better understand your investments? Check out the many materials that DPL has to assist in saving and investing money.
- The Warren Buffett Stock Portfolio: Warren Buffett's Stock Picks When and Why He Is Investing in Them by Mary Buffett
- The Big Secret for the Small Investor New Route to Long-term Investment Success by Joel Greenblatt
- Clark Howard's Living Large in Lean Times: 250+ Ways to Buy Smarter, Spend Smarter, and Save Money by Clark Howard
- Lost and Found : Unexpected Revelations about Food and Money by Geneen Roth
- Investing for Dummies by Eric Tyson
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...