Piece of Cake!
Submitted by Tara on November 8, 2010 - 6:50pm
If you are interested in making your own creative cakes, check out these sweet books:
- The Boozy Baker: 75 Recipes for Spirited Sweets by Lucy Baker
- Gorgeous & Gruesome Cakes for Children: 30 Original and Fun Designs Kids Will Love by Debbie Brown
- A World of Cake by Krystina Castella
- Ace of Cakes: The Book by Duff Goldman and Willie Goldman
- Flying Apron's Gluten-Free & Vegan Baking Book by Jennifer Katzinger
- 50 Novelty Cakes & Party Cakes: Delicious Cakes for Birthdays, Festivals and Special Occasions, Shown Step by Step in Over 270 Photographs by Janice Murfitt & Louise Pickford
- Cake Boss: The Stories and Recipes from Mia Famiglia by Buddy Valastro
The Central Library will close early at 2 p.m. on Saturday, October 10 to prepare for the Booklovers Ball. More...