When I think of everything I want to accomplish in life, having as many laughs as possible comes to mind. Humor has a certain way of easing the fear & worry that is way too easy to carry with us in this modern world. In those moments when you laugh so hard that tears come to your eyes, it truly feels like everything is going to be just fine.
Visit the library and check out a book by one of these humorists and your nerves will thank you for it.
- Zombie Spaceship Wasteland by Patton Oswalt
- I Drink for a Reason by David Cross
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- My Custom Van by Michael Ian Black
- More Information Than You Require by John Hodgman
-I Found This Funny: My Favorite Pieces of Humor by Judd Apatow
- Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
- The Bedwetter by Sarah Silverman
- I Don’t Care About Your Band by Julie Klausner
- Kick Me: Adventures in Adolescence by Paul Feig
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris